Three simple steps:
1) Traveler logs onto our website using their account and creates a trip request.
2) ITILITE then generates two details -
- 'Budget to beat': This is how much the trip would cost, if the traveler chooses his usual options (compliant with company’s travel policy, preferential tie-ups, and prevailing market rates)
- 'Cheaper itinerary options': These are trip suggestions on how the traveler can complete the same trip at a much lower cost.
3) Traveler selects the option to be booked and receives vouchers/tickets 'instantly'.
4) If the traveler decides to travel at a cost lower than 'Budget to Beat', they get 'Rewarded'(i.e., earn a portion of the savings).
- @ITILITE, we help travelers & companies determine savings for each trip
- We also power redemption of the rewards earned through our Rewards Catalogue/Cash.